The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later.
The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could have been mishandled at the airport even though my husband flies business and takes this piece as carry on. They told me to send an email with a phone, but never responded.
When we had trouble with the zip in the summer, we took it to a German Samsonite shop and they had never seen this model. Apparently the Asian Samsonite products are of lower quality and aren't even sold in Europe. It's sad to say goodbye to a brand I trusted. Hellow Rimowa!
I've posted this on Facebook and many people are coming back with complaints about Samsonite. I also posted on Samsonite's page and it was taken down 1 minute later :-) They think that by erasing negative comments, the problem goes away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carry-On Luggage
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "Last month,when i invited as a important business party in Dec. 12th began to search my ideal gowns online. By comparison of some stores on the internet, i found the..."
- "Dumating na ang box na pinadala ko mula SG to BULACAN.. Butas ang box ko, nakawit lang daw sa delivery! Bilog ang butas tpos nakalawit na ang laman?.. Can someone..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."