Samsonite - Asian Warranty doesn't cover luggage casing, less than 1 year old
The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later.
The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could have been mishandled at the airport even though my husband flies business and takes this piece as carry on. They told me to send an email with a phone, but never responded.
When we had trouble with the zip in the summer, we took it to a German Samsonite shop and they had never seen this model. Apparently the Asian Samsonite products are of lower quality and aren't even sold in Europe. It's sad to say goodbye to a brand I trusted. Hellow Rimowa!
I've posted this on Facebook and many people are coming back with complaints about Samsonite. I also posted on Samsonite's page and it was taken down 1 minute later :-) They think that by erasing negative comments, the problem goes away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carry-On Luggage
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Lousy and rude sellers promised to deliever item within 3 days then waited till 4 days then msg no respond after knowing e model code. Called seller and say samsung..."