Samsonite - Asian Warranty doesn't cover luggage casing, less than 1 year old
The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later.
The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could have been mishandled at the airport even though my husband flies business and takes this piece as carry on. They told me to send an email with a phone, but never responded.
When we had trouble with the zip in the summer, we took it to a German Samsonite shop and they had never seen this model. Apparently the Asian Samsonite products are of lower quality and aren't even sold in Europe. It's sad to say goodbye to a brand I trusted. Hellow Rimowa!
I've posted this on Facebook and many people are coming back with complaints about Samsonite. I also posted on Samsonite's page and it was taken down 1 minute later :-) They think that by erasing negative comments, the problem goes away.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carry-On Luggage
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "We would actually like to thank you for a great product! We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the..."
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto. And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Lousy and rude sellers promised to deliever item within 3 days then waited till 4 days then msg no respond after knowing e model code. Called seller and say samsung..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."