1.1

I used to purchase many products from samsonite in the 90s and the quality was so much better. I purchased 3 items from their website these were their supposed highest quality products They well apart after a few days.

Dealing with the staff on the 1800 765 2247 number was a nightmare. They said i would need to wait 7-10 working days before they could even get a shipping label approved to send it to me The customer service rep was a *** woman who was one of the rudest customer service reps i have ever dealt with and even threatened to hang up on me if i didn't like what she was saying. Then after i did that it would take a further 10-14 business days before the item was inspected before the refund would even be processed. I had to pay for shipping myself to return their faulty products.

I WILL NEVER deal with them again. Order on amazon as you can return items back and ecvellent service.

Its been a nightmare dealing with SAMSONITE.COM very sad! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY dealing with samsonite.com or you will be very disappointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsonite Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service or products.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07.

Comments