Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses.Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in enough that the residue ruined two articles of clothing.
I tried to clean out the suitcase, but finally resorted to packing my clothing in plastic bags for the trip home...and again the build up was heavy when I unpacked.
It accumulates on the side where the wheel dust would kick up into the clothing compartment.Not sure of the model number but the sewn in tag is still in place.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Samsonite Hardside Luggage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."