Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses.Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in enough that the residue ruined two articles of clothing.

I tried to clean out the suitcase, but finally resorted to packing my clothing in plastic bags for the trip home...and again the build up was heavy when I unpacked.

It accumulates on the side where the wheel dust would kick up into the clothing compartment.Not sure of the model number but the sewn in tag is still in place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsonite suitcase. Samsonite needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsonite suitcase in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Samsonite.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Samsonite - Omni Pc Suitcase Review Samsonite "I bought samsonite omni pc orange luggage set not long ago and this is the first time that I used it. It had a long deep scratch on the bottom..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more