Samsonite Customer Service
- (800) 765-2247
- (800) 262-8282
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Samsonite is one of the biggest American multinational luggage manufacturers and retailers. The products of the company are ranging from large suitcases to small toiletries bags as well as briefcases. Samsonite was founded in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910. It was started by Jesse Shwayder. The company began to use the trademark Samsonite in 1941. In 1966 it changed its name to Samsonite. Currently the company is headquartered in Mansfield, MA. It also has a registered office in Luxembourg which is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Forty percent of all Samsonite hard luggage is manufactured at the plant of the company in Nashik, India. The products of Samsonite go under such brands as Samsonite, American Tourister, Lacoste bags and small leather goods, Timberland bags only, and Hartmann Luggage.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Samsonite to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Medina, New York, United States