2.0
Layout of Store

I tried to buy two pieces of luggage on their site in January 2018.The first time i went through the site itself and got a cancellation notice a few hours later.

The email indicated they had a problem processing payment. They did however charge my card for that transaction and i didn't realize it at the time. The second time i called them -which was nearly impossible to do because their phone system is terrible (you can't "press one" for sales if you are using a cell phone. I got through using a land line and placed another order for the same items.

Once again, a few hours later i got another cancellation email indicating they could not process my payment. BOTH transaction were processed through my credit card so i am now dealing with my credit card company to get the charges reversed. Ridiculous.

I don't know why they even have this website.It will be a giant waste of time to attempt to buy something.

Review about: Samsonite Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Fix my credit card charges and send what i ordered!.

I didn't like: No response to e-mail, No customer care response, Phone system, Representative on the phone was clueless.

Comments