100% full Not resolved

We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been on, not to mention I have recommended to all my clients. Not one crack, not one broken wheel, zippers all work fine. This luggage is great! I really thought this luggage would make 10 years!! But...the luggage has started peeling. We just got back from Jamaica on Friday, I unpacked yesterday and I could (didn't but I could have) peeled this luggage like a bad sunburn. What happened? Why is it doing this? Not one but both pieces.

I have sent Samsonite FOUR(4) emails regarding this with no answer. They don't care about their products or the consumers!

Tammy Shamblin-Renie, CTC Red Parrot Travel

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. redparrot is overall dissatisfied with Samsonite and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about samsonite customer care at Samsonite was no customer care, no customer care response and pealing luggage Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Samsonite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Samsonite to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Flushing, New York, United States #1306598

Bought a Costco 2 piece in 2013 and used it on about 10 trips.On the 11th trip the rim for one of the wheels fell to go along with the Samsonite logo.

Now my luggage is missing a wheel rim and has two protruding holes where the logo used to be.

Called customer support 3 times. First time, their system was down (call back in 2 hours). Second time, told me to go to an outsourced third party vendor in Brooklyn, NY (dinky warehouse called A-->Z Luggage.) Third time, told me they would send me a logo and wheel rims that kind of matched (and that I would have to pay myself).

I said what? Kind of match? You will find something close to it? Not the original part?

Some 10 year Warranty!Never again!