2.2
Style and Design

I sent my luggage to Estancia Mall Manila drop off last September 30, 2018. My job order was very clear on what I wanted in my luggage, replacement of trolley handle and hinges.

Miss Frances Yap, the customer Service head in Manila, texted me that everything was done and my luggage was ready for pick, that’s after 4 months. I flew to Manila to get my luggage, but no replacement was done. I called up miss Yap, and she just told me that she never thought it was not replaced ! Very inconsiderate knowing I just came from davao.

She told me that she will have it picked up ASAP and send my luggage to Davao on Monday! That was Dec 23. , cuz i went there Dec 20 (Friday). Up to this time, no text now call from her and no one is picking up their phone numbers when you call them.

How can this complaint go directly to the owner or Samsonite head, so these people who are paid to do their job and to perform according to their specific functions? This type of customer service personnel should be kicked out for lack of initiative, concerns and customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsonite Suitcase.

Comments