We would actually like to thank you for a great product!We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the US, Mexico, and on several cruises with this luggage.

The larger ones (I think 25") we use more often and they are now starting to fall apart. I am getting ready to purchase 2 more of the same model. We were wondering though if you would like us to send one of the more used bags to you so that you can evaluate solutions to upgrade your product or if the picture we have attached will be adequate for your evaluation.

One of the other problems with this piece is the zipper sometimes separates, I usually can re-zip and it goes back in place, but we purchased luggage belts just in case.If free shipping for our new luggage is available to Alaska we will order directly through you, if not we will go through JCP.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of samsonite spinner luggage from Samsonite and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsonite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsonite for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments