Samsonite - No Complaints!

We would actually like to thank you for a great product!We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the US, Mexico, and on several cruises with this luggage.

The larger ones (I think 25") we use more often and they are now starting to fall apart. I am getting ready to purchase 2 more of the same model. We were wondering though if you would like us to send one of the more used bags to you so that you can evaluate solutions to upgrade your product or if the picture we have attached will be adequate for your evaluation.

One of the other problems with this piece is the zipper sometimes separates, I usually can re-zip and it goes back in place, but we purchased luggage belts just in case.If free shipping for our new luggage is available to Alaska we will order directly through you, if not we will go through JCP.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Samsonite Spinner Luggage
Review category
review #775434 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Samsonite? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Samsonite. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Samsonite.
Filing a new complaint about