We purchased Samsonite luggage when we traveled Orlando Florida in 3rd August 2016 and used that when we travel back home. When we arrived in Dubai on the 7th, i noticed that the outer lining of the luggage was already damaged so I raised a complaint in Samsonite Mall of the Emirates branch but they maintained that the same was a result of a normal wear and tear and they don't want this to be repaired under the warranty condition. This is very disappointing as the damage was just days after it was purchased and their findings of wear and tear is ridiculous.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I was conned recently by a highly incompetent banker named Jasmeet Singh who works as unit manager in Noor Bank in Dubai. His contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org and 0557936741. Jasmeet..."
- "I want one watch 0556514005..."
- "Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection process...it is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens..."