We purchased Samsonite luggage when we traveled Orlando Florida in 3rd August 2016 and used that when we travel back home. When we arrived in Dubai on the 7th, i noticed that the outer lining of the luggage was already damaged so I raised a complaint in Samsonite Mall of the Emirates branch but they maintained that the same was a result of a normal wear and tear and they don't want this to be repaired under the warranty condition. This is very disappointing as the damage was just days after it was purchased and their findings of wear and tear is ridiculous.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I V.Pratysha,For boarding my flight EK 729 on 10 July 2014 to EBB from Dubai i was waiting to board the flight and after entering the flight i realized my..."
- "I was conned recently by a highly incompetent banker named Jasmeet Singh who works as unit manager in Noor Bank in Dubai. His contact details are email@example.com and 0557936741. Jasmeet..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."