1.9
Layout of Store

The Samsonite camera backpack strap seams burst and we were given a credit note as there were no more such camera backpacks available for exchange.

The credit note carried so many exclusions that we were left with the oldest unwanted models mostly only left with the display piece .

The latest models were excluded.

The piece i finally chosen was left witj the display piece which had scratches. I asked the sales staff if there were new pieces in other outlets or warehouse. Apparently none of the outlets had. Ion Orchard was already one of the largest outlet. I caught the Samsonite hotline. I received tbe same cold answer. It was a "take it ir leave it" attitude.

It was a most disappointing experience. Moreover the staff at Samsonite Ion Orchard did not believe in service with a smile. They served with a most unfriendly arrogant attititude.

What a sad state of affair for a grand old dame of a company. As I read the many bad reviews while searching for a feedback channel, I felt a great pity for a brand that once stood proud and tall.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Samsonite. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Samsonite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsonite and samsonite customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments