1.4
Layout of Store

I bought samsonite omni pc orange luggage set not long ago and this is the first time that I used it.It had a long deep scratch on the bottom and was damaged by the Airport during transportation.

I reported to Air Canada and they will not accept my case and "kick the ball" to samsonite. They asked me to repair the damage with samsonite. However, I E-mailed samsonite and this is their reply. "They advised that when it sates “scratch resistant” it does not mean scratch proof (similar to stating water resistant vs water proof).

They further advised that this would not be considered a manufacturing defect." I bought this set because it is scratch resistant and hope it will do the job. However it does nothing, and they even play the word game "resistant vs waterproof". If you want to buy this set just be mindful about this is scratch resistant not scratch proof. I know it is normal to have damage to the luggage when you transport it.

But this is my first time using it and it does not last very long.The wheels are ok and the luggage is light.

Review about: Samsonite Omni Pc Suitcase.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Pennsylvania, United States #1331503

Samsonite didn't give you a defective bag-the airline abused it and THEY should reimburse you.

I believe the warranty states that they are not responsible for damage by the airlines....Read the warranty!