Purchased the Xenon 2 backpack last fall Bag has nice layout out re compartments , comfortable to carry, and attractive.However, several seams ripped open, I never overstuffed any compartment.

Called customer service.

Nearest repair too far away to take it to. They will not pay the shipping charge to sent to their evaluation/repair department. They will only repair the backpack if they deem it a defect -( which I believe it is). They will not pay for shipping to their repair center.

So potentially, I could wind up paying for shipping and not have the bag repaired, and would have to pay for them to send it back to me. What use would a bag with ripped seams do me? Very disappointed that they will not pay for shipping to their repair center.

Will have to reconsider buying Samsonite in the future.Until now have been very pleased with their products.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Samsonite. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Samsonite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Samsonite to other companies on our site.

Comments