I bought, five years ago.in Sams Club, a luggage set.

every time that I use the laggage I have problem. the large luggage, I used one time only, because no running like I want. The carry-on spinner is the more I have to use but, every time that I use its, I have a problem. Empty roll by only one hand.

but when I put the clothes inside, no run.

some time, finishing on the floor, because no running.

I need to know if have repair or I put the Samsonite luggage in a trash can.Sorry my English!

This person wrote the review because of "wheel no run and broken one zipper sleeve guard" at Samsonite. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Samsonite to "change me of other set that have other wheel sistem or money back for buy other luggage style".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wheel problem. Author liked the most purchases in the past and durability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Samsonite samsonite spinner luggage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Your luggage should be guaranteed by Sampsonite for 10 years. If you still have the receipt.