I spent a long time looking for the smallest travel alarm clock possible and ended up with the only one Samsonite sells. I should have known better than to spend only $13. This is a unusable piece of junk. Instructions are impossible to understand and once set it changes time on its own. Totally useless.

Also ordered a UK adaptor and after waiting weeks was told they were canceling my order because my credit card would not pay the $12.61. My bank said there was no record of the request at all. I gave a different card and got it in two days.

I'll never order from these people again.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Samsonite - Asian Warranty doesn't cover luggage casing, less than 1 year old Samsonite "The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later. The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more