Purchased two Samsonite cases.First trip overseas one case completely cracked (had to be taped up for remainder of trip).

Other case ended up dented. I have travelled for years and never had a problem with other brand cases. I contacted Samsonite in May 2012 as they were under warranty. It is now January 2013 and I am still waiting for them to pick them up.

I have emailed and rung so many times it is quite unbelievable. I always thought Samsonite was a reputable company. I will never purchase anything from Samsonite again.

Next time I will buy cheaper brand luggage as I think it is probably more reliable than these two cases.Very disappointed.

Review about: Samsonite Warranty.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #609860

Beware - Samsonite's exchange policy is extremely rigid.They rather you get stuck with something you dislike and won't use than replace it with a different item you will use to travel with.

A somewhat shallow attitude bearing in mind the amount they spend on advertising.

They are clearely policy driven than concerned with customer care.Buy elsewhere if you can.