Purchased two Samsonite cases.First trip overseas one case completely cracked (had to be taped up for remainder of trip).

Other case ended up dented. I have travelled for years and never had a problem with other brand cases. I contacted Samsonite in May 2012 as they were under warranty. It is now January 2013 and I am still waiting for them to pick them up.

I have emailed and rung so many times it is quite unbelievable. I always thought Samsonite was a reputable company. I will never purchase anything from Samsonite again.

Next time I will buy cheaper brand luggage as I think it is probably more reliable than these two cases.Very disappointed.

Review about: Samsonite Warranty.

Had an Experience with Samsonite?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #609860

Beware - Samsonite's exchange policy is extremely rigid.They rather you get stuck with something you dislike and won't use than replace it with a different item you will use to travel with.

A somewhat shallow attitude bearing in mind the amount they spend on advertising.

They are clearely policy driven than concerned with customer care.Buy elsewhere if you can.

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more